Tips to look beautiful at your wedding
The key to looking beautiful on your wedding day is to accentuate your best features and look beautiful and healthy. Use appropriate makeup and completely avoid stressful situations. Check out the following beauty tips for brides. Remember that you have to be able to relax and celebrate your day with confidence.
Beauty tips and makeup to look beautiful in your wedding
Diet or not, every bride wants to feel better on the big day. If you are looking for a good figure silky skin, or healthy alternatives to keep in shape we have all that and more so that you look spectacular on your big day. Choose some tips from this list and it will help you to feel calmer, more rested and with a big smile.
Beauty Tips for Brides
- Shave your body 1 week before. Avoid completely schedule a day before a hair removal.
- Do not tan your skin two weeks before the wedding. The skin on the tan is stained with the strokes of the bikini and looks reddish or dark (depends on the type of skin). I do not think you want to highlight the skin instead of the dress, and you may have stains on the face in the photographs.
- What you can do in advance is to whiten your teeth so that your smile stands out in everything.
- Stay healthy. Do not forget to eat well, drink plenty of water and rest as much as you can. Remember that when you feel healthy, you look healthy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol days before your wedding. Do not drink alcohol, if you will, drink a quarter. Nothing will make you look more tired and swollen than alcohol.
- There is nothing better than relaxing a little and pampering yourself. A few days before your wedding, conserve your body and go to the spa with your partner to spend some time alone and have some space.
- Avoid facials before your wedding. The famous pre-facials can sound great when you want to have your perfect face for your wedding day, but be careful to make one, since the products can be allergic to your skin and can make marks on your face.
- Do not forget your nails! Everything seems to be ready, but do not forget your nails. Have a manicure four days before the wedding, your hands are the most prominent when showing the ring and in the photo shoot.
- Choose a natural and traditional makeup. Natural makeup is a classic and is always the way to go. Avoid the trends of the season when it comes to colors that are fashionable.
Whatever the weather in your city and if your skin is greasy there is a small problem when it comes to makeup. To prevent makeup from draining from the heat or moisture I recommend hiring your makeup artist to be on the lookout and retouch the makeup. This service is used when weddings are out of town.
Heat and sweat is the worst enemy for makeup. Therefore, the makeup should be water resistant, especially mascara, eyeliner and shadows. Hiring a professional or attending a beauty salon hiring a makeup artist for your wedding day is always a great idea, especially if you do not feel confident putting on makeup and using your own products to do something new. There’s nothing worse than making a smoky eye and looking like you’ve got a battered eye.