Tips to keep you always beautiful
Spending on creams and surgeons is the modern solution to get beauties. The most important thing to be radiant is the day-to-day care of body and soul. Follow these 10 commandments of beauty that all doctors, grandmothers and common sense recommend, and you will feel more radiant than ever.
- You will love the sunscreen on all things. If the dermatologists repeat it, scratched vinyl record for something will be. They tell the older generations that they are full of spots because no one warned them that the sun is the worst enemy of the skin and a radiant complexion.
You will not take the name of your dentist in vain. A white and cared smile is worth a thousand words. Avoid coffee, red wine and anything that stains and erodes the teeth. If you are going to whiten your teeth, do it at the dentist, super products will damage the varnish.
- Sanctify the dream – Human beings underestimate the good of the dream and the damage that the shortage of this makes us at all levels: professional, personal. A study by the University of California at San Diego found that lack of sleep could prevent growth in babies and initiate psychosis and other mental states such as stress.
- Honor a good massage for those who believe that a massage is a luxury or a frivolity. It is proven that massage stimulates circulation helps relax muscles and can remove muscle or nervous pain.
- You will not kill the desire to eat healthy- What can be said here that we do not know all. The best thing you can do for yourself is to eat well.
- 6. Do not commit impure acts (drinking and smoking kill the skin). If the god of beauty is sun protection, the antichrist is smoking and drinking. Smoking kills skin and aging cells. Drinking affects the liver and if you drink, red wine will stain your teeth.
- You will not steal conditioner to your hair – The hair is the mirror of the soul. You can go in pants, badly dressed and have slept little if your hair is arranged, is the first thing that will transmit your image.
- You will not give false testimony about your weight. The most beautiful thing about beauty is to accept oneself first. Then change what one does not like. Accept yourself honestly first and set goals to gain or lose weight, whatever your need.